After Buckingham Friends School
Many of our alumni describe their years at BFS as the best. They found learning here to be both fun and vigorous. Their relationships with teachers and classmates endure over the years, often for a lifetime.
Alumni help with many school wide events and are frequent visitors to campus. They serve tireless hours on the school board and committees while supporting the school with gifts to the Annual Fund, Capital Campaigns and Endowments.
Portrait of A BFS Student
Successful BFS Students:
- have a strong sense of self
- know their own strengths and weaknesses
- express their ideas, opinions and perceptions
- offer insights about their actions
- ask for help when needed
- are kind-hearted
- exhibit patience, compassion, tolerance and integrity
- express an appreciation of others
- are motivated and engaged learners
- are resourceful, reflective and naturally curious
Where Do Our Graduates Go After BFS?
Graduates of Buckingham Friends School are well prepared for the world that awaits them after they leave our campus. Because of the strong educational foundation they receive here, they are accepted into some of the finest secondary schools in the country.