Pet Days 2020
- Pet Days 2020
- 10/21/2020, 8:15 AM – 8:45 AM
- Grandparents' Field (Behind the Jane Jackson House Field)
BFS's Pet Day is a one-of-a-kind, not-to-be-missed annual community building event! This year, parents and students will meet down at Grandparents' Field on designated days from 8:15am - 8:45am for a socially distanced pet parade!
- Tuesday, Oct. 20th - Kindergarten & 6th Grade
- Wednesday, Oct. 21st - 1st & 7th Grades
- Thursday, Oct. 22nd - 2nd & 8th Grades
- Friday, Oct. 23rd - 3rd, 4th, & 5th Grades
A couple of things to note:
- Pets can be live (we've had dogs, cats, goats, horses, chickens, fish, you name it!), a drawing, a photograph, stuffed, even pet rocks!
- Participation by everyone is encouraged.
- Masks are required for everyone!
- Please park down by Grandparents' Field or in the overflow parking at Peddler's Village with your child and pet.
- Parents, students, & pets will go to Grandparent's Field, find their grade's side of the field, locate a circle where your family can be appropriately spaced 6' feet apart, and then each grade will take turns parading down the middle of the field to show off their pet.
- We do need to ask that all parents leave promptly following the festivities.