Many of our alumni describe their years at BFS as the best! When they reflect on their time here, they describe learning experiences that were both vigorous and fun. Their relationships with teachers and classmates endure over the years, often for a lifetime.
Alumni help with many school-wide events and are frequent visitors to campus. They serve on the School Board and committees while supporting the school with gifts to the Annual Fund, Capital Campaigns, and Endowments.
Portrait of A BFS Student...
Successful BFS Students:
- are motivated and engaged learners and leaders
- are resourceful, reflective, and naturally curious
- are prepared academically and flourish in high school and beyond
- have a strong sense of self
- know their own strengths and weaknesses
- express their ideas, opinions, and perceptions with confidence
- speak with conviction and offer insights about their actions
- ask for help when needed and seek to help others
- are kind-hearted and open-minded
- listen carefully to thoughts, ideas, and feelings of others
- exhibit patience, compassion, empathy, and integrity
- express an appreciation of and support for others
- are community conscious and globally engaged
- are able to meaningfully contribute to their future communities
Where Do Our Graduates Go After BFS?
Graduates of Buckingham Friends School are well prepared for the world that awaits them after they leave our campus. Because of the strong educational foundation that they receive here, they are accepted into some of the finest secondary schools in the country.
After High School, our alums move on to some of the best colleges in the country. Here is a sampling of schools our recent grads have attended.